We have recorded detailed and visual instructions for choosing, installing and configuring a theme on a WordPress site. This is a continuation of the course WordPress Basics.
From the video you will learn:
- Finding a theme in the WordPress repository and activating it
- Installing a theme from a *.zip file
- Basic theme settings, including menus and widgets
- Editing Theme CSS Styles
- What to look for when choosing and buying a paid theme
- Editing the theme code in the built-in editor
Links to themes
We also recommend that you watch the video tutorial on creating a child theme.