The SpeedPlus team presents its own WordPress site optimization plugin: the free SpeedPlus OptiMini plugin contains the most simple, but very important optimization points.
And if earlier all these changes had to be separately searched and made in functions.php, now it is enough to check the box in the OptiMini settings:
- Don’t load scripts and styles: Emojis, Dashicons.
- Remove unnecessary lines in the header: RSS, Windows Live Writer, RPC RSD, api.w.org, short link, WordPress version.
- Prevent HTML code in comments or Completely disable comments on the site.
- Disable oEmbed.
- Compression of HTML-code.
- Security: Deny login hints during authorization, Deny loading the admin panel in the front-end.
- WooCommerce: Optimize Action Scheduler log cleanup and Facebook feed creation intervals.
- WooCommerce: Disable cart fragments on main page, some other options.
- SEO: Remove circular links, Create robots.txt.
- Make jQuery passive.
- Disabling WooCommerce marketing junk. The actual WooCommerce returns to their normal appearance.
- Hiding out_of_stock products in a WooCommerce shop, in product categories, in tags and in the “Related products” block on the product page.
- Disable automatic updating of plugins and themes. Now you can do it manually.
- Removing header links to previous and next posts, random and parent posts.
- Disable app passwords.
The reason for the development of SpeedPlus OptiMini was the desire to keep the optimization on our clients’ sites up to date. And now the opportunity to speed up site is available to everyone.
In the comments, you can write wishes for the plugin’s functions, as well as leave a review.